At Perrella Health Center, our mission is to help you understand and maintain your optimum physical, emotional, intellectual, and social well-being.
To achieve this goal we practice preventative healthcare, manage acute and chronic illness, and assist students in becoming educated healthcare consumers.
The Health Center and Counseling Center are both housed in the Perrella Health Center. Together, we strive to meet each Hartwick student’s holistic healthcare needs.
Hours of Services & Appointments:
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please call ext. 4120 to schedule an appointment.
A physician is on staff two hours per week to see students by appointment.
A nurse practitioner is on staff Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to see students by appointment.
Appointments are encouraged. Scheduling an appointment reduces your waiting time and enables us to see patients more efficiently. Walk-ins needing urgent care will be triaged and accommodated when possible.
- General healthcare for illness or injury
- Women’s health: gynecological exams, contraception, and emergency contraception
- Evaluation, testing, and treatment of sexually-transmitted infections
- HIV/AIDS information, counseling, and testing
- Allergy injections
- Immunization programs to comply with Public Health Law 2167
- Annual flu vaccine clinic
- Health education materials